The WFFC recently celebrated its 25th anniversary during its annual Open Dinner. The dinner was held at the Westmount Country Club in West Paterson, NJ, where nearly 600 flavor and fragrance industry professionals were in attendance. The WFFC honored five women in the industry who the organization felt embodied the spirit of the WFFC. Guests received a copy of the September issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine, which featured profiles of the five award recipients: Marion Brooks, Bonnie Cabelis, Katrina Neale, Dianne Sansone and Dana Sanza. Guests also received a DVD containing a photo montage of images from the past 25 years of the WFFC, as well as a commemorative champagne glass to toast the evening.
Around the Industry: WFFC Open Dinner
January 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 337A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 89The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 39Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 29Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 19British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 182006 FiFi Award Winners
- 16The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 13Fragrance Foundation Announces 2008 FiFi Award Winners
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro