The WFFC recently celebrated its 25th anniversary during its annual Open Dinner. The dinner was held at the Westmount Country Club in West Paterson, NJ, where nearly 600 flavor and fragrance industry professionals were in attendance. The WFFC honored five women in the industry who the organization felt embodied the spirit of the WFFC. Guests received a copy of the September issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine, which featured profiles of the five award recipients: Marion Brooks, Bonnie Cabelis, Katrina Neale, Dianne Sansone and Dana Sanza. Guests also received a DVD containing a photo montage of images from the past 25 years of the WFFC, as well as a commemorative champagne glass to toast the evening.
Around the Industry: WFFC Open Dinner
January 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 29Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 23Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 15Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 11Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?