The WFFC recently celebrated its 25th anniversary during its annual Open Dinner. The dinner was held at the Westmount Country Club in West Paterson, NJ, where nearly 600 flavor and fragrance industry professionals were in attendance. The WFFC honored five women in the industry who the organization felt embodied the spirit of the WFFC. Guests received a copy of the September issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine, which featured profiles of the five award recipients: Marion Brooks, Bonnie Cabelis, Katrina Neale, Dianne Sansone and Dana Sanza. Guests also received a DVD containing a photo montage of images from the past 25 years of the WFFC, as well as a commemorative champagne glass to toast the evening.
Around the Industry: WFFC Open Dinner
January 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 64Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 18Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 172006 FiFi Award Winners
- 13FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 13P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 13Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 11The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 10Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 10The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 10The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014