Following this year’s World Perfumery Congress, Women in Favor and Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) lead a small group through the region’s fields and production sites. Starting in Cannes, the tour wound through Grasse, Bar-sur-Loup, Saint Auban-sur-L’Ouveze, Manosque, Marseilles and Nice. Visiting lavender fields and essential oil/absolute production sites, the group also enjoyed the Bandol wine region, 4-Star dining and an evening in Nice.
Industry snapshot: WFFC Provence Trip
January 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 336A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 89The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 40Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 20British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 172006 FiFi Award Winners
- 16The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 14Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 14Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13Fragrance Foundation Announces 2008 FiFi Award Winners
- 13FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro