Following this year’s World Perfumery Congress, Women in Favor and Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) lead a small group through the region’s fields and production sites. Starting in Cannes, the tour wound through Grasse, Bar-sur-Loup, Saint Auban-sur-L’Ouveze, Manosque, Marseilles and Nice. Visiting lavender fields and essential oil/absolute production sites, the group also enjoyed the Bandol wine region, 4-Star dining and an evening in Nice.
Industry snapshot: WFFC Provence Trip
January 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 29Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 24Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 222006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 15Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 15Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?