Following this year’s World Perfumery Congress, Women in Favor and Fragrance Commerce (WFFC) lead a small group through the region’s fields and production sites. Starting in Cannes, the tour wound through Grasse, Bar-sur-Loup, Saint Auban-sur-L’Ouveze, Manosque, Marseilles and Nice. Visiting lavender fields and essential oil/absolute production sites, the group also enjoyed the Bandol wine region, 4-Star dining and an evening in Nice.
Industry snapshot: WFFC Provence Trip
January 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 52Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 17Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 152006 FiFi Award Winners
- 11The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
- 11Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 11Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 11P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 10CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 10FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 9FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014