A little rain couldn’t spoil the party for Robertet. The company unveiled its Manhattan creative center on Fifth Avenue last week, just across the way from Trump Tower. The company, which boasts 50 affiliates worldwide, realizes 85% of its turnover outside of France, meaning that facilities such as the Manhattan studio are key. As CEO Philippe Maubert explains in an interview appearing in the August issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine, “We have to maintain and improve our high level of service and show a great deal of innovation.”
Industry snapshot: Robertet Creative Center Launch
January 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 29Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 24Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 16British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 11Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?