A little rain couldn’t spoil the party for Robertet. The company unveiled its Manhattan creative center on Fifth Avenue last week, just across the way from Trump Tower. The company, which boasts 50 affiliates worldwide, realizes 85% of its turnover outside of France, meaning that facilities such as the Manhattan studio are key. As CEO Philippe Maubert explains in an interview appearing in the August issue of Perfumer & Flavorist magazine, “We have to maintain and improve our high level of service and show a great deal of innovation.”
Industry snapshot: Robertet Creative Center Launch
January 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 340A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 127Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 97The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 41Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 152006 FiFi Award Winners
- 15Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 15British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 12FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro