The presentations, in part, will address the affects of outside investment in the region, the local/regional flavor and fragrance ingredient market, and essential oil and aroma chemical production.
IFEAT International Conference 2002
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 36Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 252006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 14Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 14Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 13Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 12Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 12Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?