Of course the conference will focus not just on Australia proper, but all of Oceania and segments of Asia. In doing so, presentations and tours will work to address regional industries, key international issues, trends and new developments in the essential oil and aroma trades.
May 11, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 539Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 63Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 48Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 372006 FiFi Award Winners
- 32Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 30A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 24Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 20'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
- 19Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 19On Site: Shady Lane Farms
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman