Of course the conference will focus not just on Australia proper, but all of Oceania and segments of Asia. In doing so, presentations and tours will work to address regional industries, key international issues, trends and new developments in the essential oil and aroma trades.
May 11, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 340A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 117Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 96The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 42Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 17British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 16The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 15Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 132006 FiFi Award Winners
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 12FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro