Of course the conference will focus not just on Australia proper, but all of Oceania and segments of Asia. In doing so, presentations and tours will work to address regional industries, key international issues, trends and new developments in the essential oil and aroma trades.
May 11, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 32Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 222006 FiFi Award Winners
- 16WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 15Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 15Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?