Of course the conference will focus not just on Australia proper, but all of Oceania and segments of Asia. In doing so, presentations and tours will work to address regional industries, key international issues, trends and new developments in the essential oil and aroma trades.
December 26, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 84Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 35The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 28Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 25British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 22FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- 222006 FiFi Award Winners
- 15Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 15Video: Flavorcon 2015 Highlights
- 15A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 12Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
- Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
1/9/2017, Deniz Ataman