Of course the conference will focus not just on Australia proper, but all of Oceania and segments of Asia. In doing so, presentations and tours will work to address regional industries, key international issues, trends and new developments in the essential oil and aroma trades.
December 26, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 95The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
- 59Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 59The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 46Video: Richard Goodwin Discusses Cognitive Cooking, Flavorcon 2015
- 44Video: The Evolution of Flavor: Interview with John Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- 26Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 25IFRA Reveals Fragrance Formula
- 23Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 20Video: Creativity in Flavor with Marie Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- 19Video: Flavorcon 2015 Highlights
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
- Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
1/9/2017, Deniz Ataman