Of course the conference will focus not just on Australia proper, but all of Oceania and segments of Asia. In doing so, presentations and tours will work to address regional industries, key international issues, trends and new developments in the essential oil and aroma trades.
December 26, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 46Video: Creativity in Flavor with Marie Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- 34Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 28Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 19British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 17The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 14The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 14Industry Snapshot: All in the Family
- 14FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- 13FIT’s Fragrance Evaluation Course to Begin March 10
- 13Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
- Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
1/9/2017, Deniz Ataman