Intertech Pira is hosting a three-day summit in Arlington, VA, on Sept. 15–17. The Chemical Notification World Summit: A Practical Guide to Notification Processes, is intended to help participants learn more about the international regulations which impact the chemicals industry. The summit will focus on how to submit new chemical notifications region by region, global food contact legislation, what's new in regulations from Health Canada, Environment Canada, the US Food and Drug Administration and the Chinese government, REACH pre-registration and allow the audience to interact and network with key contacts to develop future business partnerships. View the brochure and registration information (pdf, 2.03 MB). (Sources: FMA, FEMA)
Important New Information - World Summit on Chemical Regulation
August 22, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 336A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 89The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 41Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 19British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 172006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 15Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 14Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 14Ingredient Disclosure and Fragrance Safety
- 13FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro