Intertech Pira is hosting a three-day summit in Arlington, VA, on Sept. 15–17. The Chemical Notification World Summit: A Practical Guide to Notification Processes, is intended to help participants learn more about the international regulations which impact the chemicals industry. The summit will focus on how to submit new chemical notifications region by region, global food contact legislation, what's new in regulations from Health Canada, Environment Canada, the US Food and Drug Administration and the Chinese government, REACH pre-registration and allow the audience to interact and network with key contacts to develop future business partnerships. View the brochure and registration information (pdf, 2.03 MB). (Sources: FMA, FEMA)
Important New Information - World Summit on Chemical Regulation
August 22, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 35Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 212006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 15Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 12Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?