The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is holding a stakeholders meeting on October 10, 2008 in Helsinki, Finland. The purpose of the meeting is to inform participants about the responsibilities of ECHA and respond to any questions about REACH. Click here to download the agenda for the meeting. Further details about the stakeholders day can be found at http://echa.europa.eu/news/events/1st_stakeholders_day_en.asp. Also, click here to download a document containing REACH Annexes IV and V regarding registration exemptions for certain substances. (Source: FMA, FEMA)
ECHA Stakeholders Meeting, 10/10/08
July 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 339A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 94The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 86Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 41Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 18British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 16The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 14FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 14Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 122006 FiFi Award Winners
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro