The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is holding a stakeholders meeting on October 10, 2008 in Helsinki, Finland. The purpose of the meeting is to inform participants about the responsibilities of ECHA and respond to any questions about REACH. Click here to download the agenda for the meeting. Further details about the stakeholders day can be found at http://echa.europa.eu/news/events/1st_stakeholders_day_en.asp. Also, click here to download a document containing REACH Annexes IV and V regarding registration exemptions for certain substances. (Source: FMA, FEMA)
ECHA Stakeholders Meeting, 10/10/08
July 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 30Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 212006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 16Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 16British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 11Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?