Natural aroma chemicals took center stage during a presentation by Axxence Aromatic GmbH(Emmerich, Germany) commercial director Ron Honing and technical director Peter van der Schaft during the CSA/SFC meeting in Newark, New Jersey, on February 16. The discussion drew on expertise from research and manufacturing activities carried out at Axxence Slovakia (previously Monoprix).
Natural Aroma Chemicals: Bioconversion, Isolation and Soft Chemistry
April 30, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 340A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 125Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 97The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 40Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 15Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 15British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 142006 FiFi Award Winners
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 12FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz