Natural aroma chemicals took center stage during a presentation by Axxence Aromatic GmbH(Emmerich, Germany) commercial director Ron Honing and technical director Peter van der Schaft during the CSA/SFC meeting in Newark, New Jersey, on February 16. The discussion drew on expertise from research and manufacturing activities carried out at Axxence Slovakia (previously Monoprix).
Natural Aroma Chemicals: Bioconversion, Isolation and Soft Chemistry
April 30, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 96Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 252006 FiFi Award Winners
- 20Featured Event: SFP 12th International Exhibition of Raw Materials for Perfumery
- 20'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
- 16Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 14 FEMA to Honor Bob Eilerman with Excellence in Flavor Science Award
- 11Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 10Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- 10Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 10The Future of Savory Flavors
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- What's Next for Flavors and Product Development?
7/31/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?