Natural aroma chemicals took center stage during a presentation by Axxence Aromatic GmbH(Emmerich, Germany) commercial director Ron Honing and technical director Peter van der Schaft during the CSA/SFC meeting in Newark, New Jersey, on February 16. The discussion drew on expertise from research and manufacturing activities carried out at Axxence Slovakia (previously Monoprix).
Natural Aroma Chemicals: Bioconversion, Isolation and Soft Chemistry
April 30, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 172006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 13The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 12On Site: Shady Lane Farms
- 12Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 12Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 11Perfumer & Flavorist Raw Material Bulletin
- 11Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 11The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 10FIT’s Fragrance Evaluation Course to Begin March 10
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- What's Next for Flavors and Product Development?
7/31/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor in Chief
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?