Natural aroma chemicals took center stage during a presentation by Axxence Aromatic GmbH(Emmerich, Germany) commercial director Ron Honing and technical director Peter van der Schaft during the CSA/SFC meeting in Newark, New Jersey, on February 16. The discussion drew on expertise from research and manufacturing activities carried out at Axxence Slovakia (previously Monoprix).
Natural Aroma Chemicals: Bioconversion, Isolation and Soft Chemistry
April 30, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 110WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 31Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 23FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 23UPDATED: 56th Annual Fragrance Symposium
- 212006 FiFi Award Winners
- 16Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 13The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 102010 FiFi Winners
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz