Natural aroma chemicals took center stage during a presentation by Axxence Aromatic GmbH(Emmerich, Germany) commercial director Ron Honing and technical director Peter van der Schaft during the CSA/SFC meeting in Newark, New Jersey, on February 16. The discussion drew on expertise from research and manufacturing activities carried out at Axxence Slovakia (previously Monoprix).
Natural Aroma Chemicals: Bioconversion, Isolation and Soft Chemistry
April 30, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 190FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 146WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 232006 FiFi Award Winners
- 20Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 15Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 13Featured Event: WFFC To Honor Shawn Houser
- 12FIT’s Fragrance Evaluation Course to Begin March 10
- 12Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 12On Site: Shady Lane Farms
- 12The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz