On March 8, the 12th annual West Coast Flavor Industry Forum convened at the Crowne Plaza Anaheim Resort in California. The event was sponsored by the National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems (NAFFS), the Society of Flavor Chemists and the CHemical Sources Association. Keynote speakers were Rodger H. Jonas, director of national sales for natural ingredients producer P.L. Thomas; Bob Sobel, director of technology and innovation at FONA International; and Marion Gascon, Wixon's vice president of research and development. Check out the May issue of Perfumer & Flavorist for more details.
Photos: Highlights from the West Coast Flavor Industry Forum
March 15, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 52Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 182006 FiFi Award Winners
- 18Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 17Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 13P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 12Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 10The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 10NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
- 10The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014