On March 8, the 12th annual West Coast Flavor Industry Forum convened at the Crowne Plaza Anaheim Resort in California. The event was sponsored by the National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems (NAFFS), the Society of Flavor Chemists and the CHemical Sources Association. Keynote speakers were Rodger H. Jonas, director of national sales for natural ingredients producer P.L. Thomas; Bob Sobel, director of technology and innovation at FONA International; and Marion Gascon, Wixon's vice president of research and development. Check out the May issue of Perfumer & Flavorist for more details.
Photos: Highlights from the West Coast Flavor Industry Forum
March 15, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 341A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 139Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 97The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 37Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 162006 FiFi Award Winners
- 15British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 14The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 13Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 12FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro