On March 8, the 12th annual West Coast Flavor Industry Forum convened at the Crowne Plaza Anaheim Resort in California. The event was sponsored by the National Association of Flavors and Food-Ingredient Systems (NAFFS), the Society of Flavor Chemists and the CHemical Sources Association. Keynote speakers were Rodger H. Jonas, director of national sales for natural ingredients producer P.L. Thomas; Bob Sobel, director of technology and innovation at FONA International; and Marion Gascon, Wixon's vice president of research and development. Check out the May issue of Perfumer & Flavorist for more details.
Photos: Highlights from the West Coast Flavor Industry Forum
March 15, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 34Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 25Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 212006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 15Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 12Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?