The Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM) will hold its 42nd Annual Meeting on February 5 at the Pleasantdale Chateau in West Orange, NJ. Following a lunch, Gunter Oberdoerster (University of Rochester) will discuss fragrance applications for nanotechnology. In addition, Harvey Gedeon (The Estee Lauder Co. Inc.) will give a talk on supply chain issues for fragranced products. A networking and discussion session will follow. More details here.
RIFM Meeting: Nanotech and Supply Chain Issues for Fragrances
January 11, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 69'Une Rose, Une Caresse,' Beauty Care for Cancer Patients
- 52Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 29The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 26Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17Editing Nature: a Look Inside Laboratoire Monique Remy
- 15Recap: BSF’s Training for Flavorists
- 13The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 10FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014