The Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM) will hold its 42nd Annual Meeting on February 5 at the Pleasantdale Chateau in West Orange, NJ. Following a lunch, Gunter Oberdoerster (University of Rochester) will discuss fragrance applications for nanotechnology. In addition, Harvey Gedeon (The Estee Lauder Co. Inc.) will give a talk on supply chain issues for fragranced products. A networking and discussion session will follow. More details here.
RIFM Meeting: Nanotech and Supply Chain Issues for Fragrances
January 11, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 336A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 89The Challenge of "Natural;" Flavor and Fragrance Trends
- 41Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 20British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 172006 FiFi Award Winners
- 16The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 14Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 14Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 13FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
- 13Ingredient Disclosure and Fragrance Safety
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- NAFFS Winter Meeting: A Taste of Innovation by Bacardi
1/13/2016, Deniz Ataman
- 'Ten Years of Ethical Sourcing' With Givaudan
1/19/2016, Mino Zaccaro