The Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM) will hold its 42nd Annual Meeting on February 5 at the Pleasantdale Chateau in West Orange, NJ. Following a lunch, Gunter Oberdoerster (University of Rochester) will discuss fragrance applications for nanotechnology. In addition, Harvey Gedeon (The Estee Lauder Co. Inc.) will give a talk on supply chain issues for fragranced products. A networking and discussion session will follow. More details here.
RIFM Meeting: Nanotech and Supply Chain Issues for Fragrances
January 11, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 29Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- 23Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 212006 FiFi Award Winners
- 17WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
- 15Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 14Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 14British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 13Firmenich Assembles Natural Product Producers from Around the World
- 12CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- 11Propanediol as an Alternative Flavor Carrier: Flavorcon Preview
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014
- ASP's 2nd Annual "Evening of Pairings" Event
11/3/2015, Deniz Ataman
- One-on-One with Dominique Roques: Clarifying the Supply Chain
- Champion of Fragrance: Fragrance Foundation Honors Patrick Firmenich
- Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?