The Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM) will hold its 42nd Annual Meeting on February 5 at the Pleasantdale Chateau in West Orange, NJ. Following a lunch, Gunter Oberdoerster (University of Rochester) will discuss fragrance applications for nanotechnology. In addition, Harvey Gedeon (The Estee Lauder Co. Inc.) will give a talk on supply chain issues for fragranced products. A networking and discussion session will follow. More details here.
RIFM Meeting: Nanotech and Supply Chain Issues for Fragrances
January 11, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 53Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 17Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 152006 FiFi Award Winners
- 11Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 11Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 11The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
- 11P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 10FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 10Featured Event: SFP 12th International Exhibition of Raw Materials for Perfumery
- 10CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014