This year's meeting of the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) attracted an unprecedented attendance of 800-plus delegates celebrating what has been a good year for the industry. Attendees benefited from networking opportunities and a wide range of presentations fron regional and industry experts.
November 15, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 40Video: Creativity in Flavor with Marie Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- 21Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 13Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 11Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 9The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 8Industry Snapshot: All in the Family
- 82006 FiFi Award Winners
- 7British Society Of Flavourists’ Flavorist Training Course
- 6On Site: Shady Lane Farms
- 5Video: The Evolution of Flavor: Interview with John Wright, Flavorcon 2015
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne
- Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
1/9/2017, Deniz Ataman