This year's meeting of the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) attracted an unprecedented attendance of 800-plus delegates celebrating what has been a good year for the industry. Attendees benefited from networking opportunities and a wide range of presentations fron regional and industry experts.
November 15, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 64Video: First Look at 2016 World Perfumery Congress Location
- 18Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 172006 FiFi Award Winners
- 13P&F Magazine Preview: Building a Better Molecule
- 13FAFAI To Host Seminar on Indian F&F Industry in February 2013
- 12Africa: The Next Center of the Commercial Universe?
- 11The Language and Principles of Flavor Creation
- 10Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 10The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 9CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
- Flavorcon 2015 Preview: Technology & Creativity for Sensory Excellence
- The Art of Perfumery: An Orchidia Education
7/21/2015, Rachel Grabenhofer
- Paris Fragrance Ingredient Exposition Highlights
- Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- First Look: Society of Flavor Chemists Flavor Symposium 2014