This year's meeting of the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) attracted an unprecedented attendance of 800-plus delegates celebrating what has been a good year for the industry. Attendees benefited from networking opportunities and a wide range of presentations fron regional and industry experts.
November 15, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Event Coverage
- 566Flavorcon 2017 Chicago: Where Delicious Innovation Begins
- 60Celebrating and Defending Naturals in Perfumery
- 31Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- 202006 FiFi Award Winners
- 20Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
- 18A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
- 18Fragrance Sales Certification Program
- 12Annette Green Fragrance Museum Opens
- 10The Perfumed Plume Awards to Honor Excellence in Fragrance Journalism
- 10FMA Meeting with CARB on Air Fresheners
- CIPAM 2016 Registration Open
1/27/2016, Mino Zaccaro
- FEMA Examines Sustainability: Is It Sustainable?
8/12/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- WFFC Talks How to Navigate Fickle Consumer Tastes
8/9/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- A Fragrant Feast: "An Evening of Pairings" with the American Society of Perfumers
11/11/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Botanical Devotion: 47th Annual ISEO Congress
12/2/2016, Jean-Jacques Etienne