A report by The Business Research Company states that the global home fragrance market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period (2022-2026).
The home fragrance market size is expected to grow from $6.52 billion in 2021 to $6.94 billion in 2022 at a CAGR of 6.4%.
A home fragrance is a mixture of organic compounds that emits an aroma or smell, intended to scent the air or mask odors to create a pleasant interior atmosphere.
Highlights of the report include:
- The countries covered in the global home fragrance market report are Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, the UK and the USA.
- Western Europe was the largest region in the home fragrance market in 2021.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the global home fragrance market during the forecast period.
- Technological innovations are shaping the home fragrance market, i.e. the essential oil diffuser.
- Based on the product type, the market is segmented into candles, room sprays, reed diffuser, essential oils and incense sticks.
- Based on fragrance options, the market is segmented into lemon, lavender, jasmine, rose, sandalwood, vanilla and more.
- Based on the end-user, the market is segmented into home care, healthcare, hospitality, museums, commercial and others.