Job Location: New Delhi, India
Sacheerome Fragrances & Flavours is seeking a senior sales professional as for the role of Sales Head Fragrances – India & International.
The applicant will be responsible for managing the overall company sales strategy, business development and growth function in line with the organization vision while supporting leadership in implementing customer account strategies and facilitate initiatives to enhance fragrance and flavor sales results.
The position will require travel to various destinations a minimum of 10 to 15 days in a month, all over the world, with a focus on India, the Middle East, southeast Asia, Africa, Europe and the United States.
· Promote the organization vision and core competencies to align on new opportunities for business growth.
· Planning and implementation to help establish our brand globally, allocating resources to different projects.
· Lead business performance management and KPI’s to ensure business conversions, forecast, budgeting, etc.
· Leverage the expertise of Sacheerome R&D and creative assets to execute strategy and drive sales.
· Develop and monitor regional budgets and profitability objectives.
· Provides skill development and learning and development opportunities for team members to facilitate knowledge sharing to impact sales positively.
· Work closely with the creative team, leverage the expertise by sharing market insight and global trends for new product leads and drive sales.
· Collaborate with and provide support to regional account managers to win national initiatives and meet national sales targets.
· Intra departmental functions: collaborate with operations, purchasing and demand planning functions to meet targets and ensure supply chain accuracy.
Qualification & Skill Requirements:
· 15+ years of sales and project management experience, preferably in fragrance industry.
· Must be knowledgeable about the industry and latest trends, globally and at a national level.
· Must have strong leadership skills and entrepreneurial drive.
· Good coaching style, fluency in English and communication skills (verbal, written and presentations).
· Should possess conflict management skills and have composure under pressure.
· Multi-cultural collaboration and be a strong motivator.
Salary & Package to match best.
Apply by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org