The World Perfumery Congress 2010 Review brings together in one publication the collective insights of ingredient and fragrance marketers and suppliers from the recent event held June 1-4, 2010, in Cannes, France.
Gain insights into:
- Naturals and organics
- Sustainable development
- "The Consumer Revolution"
- Consumer appeal
- Jean-Paul Agon (L'Oreal)
- Michel Mane (Mane)
- Filipe Tomazelli Sabara (Beraca)
- Stephen Hicks (Procter & Gamble)
- Philippe Maubert (Robertet)
- Jack DiMaggio (Colgate Palmolive)
Sign in to access the digital edition of the WPC 2010 Review. After completing a short survey, a link will
be provided in the confirmation window.
To purchase a print edition of the WPC 2010 Review for US$30, contact CustomerService@allured.com.