When I first started as a perfumer, you had to serve five years as an apprentice,” says perfumer Don Latici, who recently retired from drom after more than 30 years, closing a book on a career that has traced the trajectory of American postwar perfumery.
The Last Word: Don Latici, a Career in Perfumery
April 29, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1166Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 766Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 295Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 261WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 195Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 191ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 182Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 155Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 125The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 113WFFC Announces Scholarship Winners