When I first started as a perfumer, you had to serve five years as an apprentice,” says perfumer Don Latici, who recently retired from drom after more than 30 years, closing a book on a career that has traced the trajectory of American postwar perfumery.
The Last Word: Don Latici, a Career in Perfumery
April 29, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 340Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 319Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 200Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 153Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 127Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 124Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 118Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 100Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 79In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 62Five More Years for Symrise CEO