Carol Karahadian, the director, global sensory at Starbucks Coffee Co. and honoree of the recent Women in Flavor & Fragrance Commerce Open Dinner, holds the flavor industry close to her heart. The daughter of a walnut grower, Karahadian was born in San Francisco and raised on a farm in Northern California’s Sonoma County.
The Last Word: Carol Karahadian: a Lifelong Passion for Flavor Science
October 24, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 313Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 300Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 252Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 200Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 156Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 135Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 118Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 117In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 81That New Book Smell With Jo Malone
- 54P&F Profile: Geneviève Berger, Chief Research Officer, Firmenich, Talks Shop