PFW Aroma Chemicals has named Andre van den Anker to a newly created position of new business development manager. In addition, David Whitaker has joined the company in the position of head of sales and marketing for the aroma chemical division. Both Anker and Whitaker will report to Poul Spierings, head of the aroma chemicals division.
PFW Aroma Chemicals Creates Business Development Manager Role
April 15, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1564Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 478Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 467Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 228Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 202Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 178The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 134Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 125Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 116In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.