The National Seasoning Manufacturers Association has appointed Geraldina (Gerri) Cristantiello as executive director. Cristantiello will be succeeding Dick Alsmeyer, who is retiring in February 2015.
National Seasoning Manufacturers Association Names New Exec Director
July 14, 2014
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2574Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 575Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 467Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 410The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 246Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 188Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales