Most Popular in:
Hughes Named President of FEMA
Posted: June 23, 2010
The Flavor and Extract Manufacturers Association (FEMA) has elected Raymond Hughes (AM Todd) president. Of the announcement, Hughes said, “I am honored and delighted to serve the interests of our industry in Washington, DC and will continue the important work in support of my peers who bring to the market products safely enjoyed by millions every day around the world. Our industry has a robust and valuable representation in Washington DC and a great reputation with regulators and legislators. It is my duty to continue this tradition with help of my colleagues on the FEMA board of governors and our association’s staff.”
The newly elected FEMA board members are:
- John Cavallo, Citrus & Allied Essences, Inc.
- Hamed Faridi, McCormick & Company
- Joanne Ferrara, ConAgra Foods
- Christopher Gibson, International Flavors & Fragrances
- Ed Hays, The Coca-Cola Co.
- Robert Pellegrino, Givaudan
- Kevin Renskers, Takasago International Corp. (USA)
- George Robinson, Ottens Flavors
- Mark Scott, T. Hasegawa USA
- Arthur Schick, PepsiCo International
- Gary Smith, Firmenich
- Howard Smith, Virginia Dare Extract Co.
- Tim Webster, David Michael & Co.