Citroil Enterprises Inc. (Carlstadt, NJ) has appointed Chris Li national sales manager for its Flavor Division. Li has more than 20 years of experience in the flavor industry, most recently as commercial director for citrus at Givaudan, and as the international business director at Danisco. Prior to that, Li worked for both Procter & Gamble and Pepsi in product development and new food commercialization.
Li Joins Citroil
December 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1678Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 555Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 482Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 399The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 295Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 231Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 166Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 106Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales