Synergy Flavors has appointed Paulette Lanzoff to lead its recently consolidated R&D efforts in Chicago’s northwest suburbs. Lanzoff previously held the position of vice president of technology with Vanlab for four years prior to the acquisition of Vanlab by Synergy. A certified flavor chemist, Lanzoff has 30 years of industry experience.
Synergy Appoints Lanzoff
December 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2900Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 598Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 420The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 302Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 261Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 242WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 230Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 208Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia