Symrise has hired Jean-Claude Delville as vice president, senior fine fragrance perfumer. Delville has over 30 years of experience in the industry, previously with Créations Aromatiques, Quest, IFF and Firmenich. He has created many successful fragrance compositions including, Cabotine (Gres), Vera Wang (Coty), Organza Indecent (LVMH/Givenchy), Parfum d’Eté (LVMH/Kenzo), Very Sexy for Him (Victoria’s Secret), Can Can by Paris Hilton (Parlux) and Curve (Liz Claiborne).
Delville Joins Symrise Fragrance Team
November 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1668Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 552Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 482Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 398The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 295Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 229Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 163Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 106Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales