Firmenich (Geneva) has named Alessandra Tucci regional director for fine fragrance in Latin America. In her new position, Tucci leads the commercial, marketing, and fragrance development areas for fine fragrance in Latin America. Tucci has more than 15 years of experience in the fragrance industry, most recently coordinating the development of natural ingredients for Firmenich in Brazil.
Firmenich Promotes Tucci
November 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2203Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 566Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 483Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 405The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 241Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 177Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 100Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales