Frutarom has appointed Salvatore Gargano general manager, health business unit. Gargano and Frutarom will implement new strategies in the health market by further leverage and integration of acquired health businesses, and via alignment of all processes globally within its health division, and will enhance collaboration with commercial and scientific partners. Gargano was previously with Cognis Group and Indena SpA (Milan).
Frutarom Appoints New GM for Health Division
February 11, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2877Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 588Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 416The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 334Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 300Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 254Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 198Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 136In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia