Unilever PLC (London) has named Neal Matheson chief technology officer. In his new role Matheson advises the Unilever board and executive on science and technology matters, leads the cross-Unilever science platforms and champions the development of functional excellence in research and development. In addition, he takes responsibility for Unilever’s Safety & Environmental Assurance Centre. Matheson has over 35 years of experience in the industry, previously with Johnson & Johnson and P&G.
Unilever Appoints Chief Technology Officer
December 23, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2902Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 599Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 420The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 304Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 266Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 236WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 214Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 201Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia