The Research Institute for Fragrance Materials Inc. (RIFM) has appointed Madhuri Singal as respiratory scientist. Beginning May 14, Singal replaces Daniel Isola, who has retired. Singal will be responsible for the fragrance industry respiratory sciences program at RIFM and will transition existing exposure and clinical studies to future areas of interest.
Singal Joins RIFM
May 10, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 623Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 579Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 407Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 202Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 188Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 186Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 165Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 135In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 133Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 115Five More Years for Symrise CEO