The Research Institute for Fragrance Materials Inc. (RIFM) has appointed Madhuri Singal as respiratory scientist. Beginning May 14, Singal replaces Daniel Isola, who has retired. Singal will be responsible for the fragrance industry respiratory sciences program at RIFM and will transition existing exposure and clinical studies to future areas of interest.
Singal Joins RIFM
December 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2641Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 577Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 467Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 411The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 247Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 192Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 131In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales