Symrise (Holzminden, Germany) has named Hans Holger Gliewe to its executive committee, heading the flavor and nutrition division formerly lead by CEO Heinz-Jürgen Bertram. In addition, CFO Dominique Yates will exit Symrise at the end of 2009 for a position at a company outside of Germany. His replacement will be named soon.
New Flavor and Nutrition Head and CFO at Symrise
November 12, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2755Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 578Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 465Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 411The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 298Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 247Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 192Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 131In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia