Charkit Chemical Corp. (Darien, CT) has named George Austin vice president of new product development. In this new job, Austin is responsible for overseeing the sales and development of new business with a focus on new products and custom and proprietary products. Before joining the company, Austin was executive vice president at ChemDesign Corp. for 20 years.
Austin Joins Charkit
November 13, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1563Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 481Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 477Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 232Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 209Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 181The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 147Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 118Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 118In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.