Mastertaste Inc. (Teterboro, NJ) has named Colin Garner director of global business development for the company’s natural products division. Garner will work with the worldwide sales force in marketing the company’s branded Crystals freeze-dried fruit and vegetable product line. Garner has 25 years of experience in the food ingredients industry and was previously national account manager with Mastertaste. Most recently, Garner was with Chaucer Foods Inc.
Garner Joins Mastertaste
November 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1563Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 481Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 477Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 232Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 209Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 181The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 147Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 118Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 118In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.