The International Organization of the Flavor Industry (IOFI) has named Assia Kovatcheva scientific manager. In her new job, Kovatcheva will initially focus on addressing the backlog of IOFI information letters. In particular, she is updating the list of Artificials. Part of her main responsibilities include the maintenance, upgrade and further development of the IOFI regulatory database, supporting the IOFI global reference list of flavoring agents. In addition, she is responsible for the scientific and general content management of the IOFI Web site and the development of country reviews. Kovatcheva previously worked at Colipa, the European Cosmetic Toiletry and Perfumery Association.
New IOFI Scientific Manager
December 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2894Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 608Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 430The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 309Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 276Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 230Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 144In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 117WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 100Kerry Appoints Edmond Scanlon as CEO
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia