David Michael has appointed Don Finch member of its strategic alliance advisory board. He will assist with the board’s mission to strengthen current corporate partnerships and develop new alliances with food and beverage manufacturers in North America. Finch has 35 years of professional experience, and was most recently with Cargill Flavor Systems.
New Advisory Board Member at David Michael
August 28, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1651Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 772Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 467Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 268WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 228Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 208Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 202Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 178The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 164ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 128Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America