PFW Aroma Chemicals B.V. (Barneveld, The Netherlands) has appointed Poul Spierings managing director. Spierings has been with the company for 15 years, previously as director of sales and marketing. PFW also has named André van den Anker manager of sales and marketing. Van den Anker previously managed a business unit active in the promotion of specialty chemicals for a wide range of industrial applications in the Asia Pacific region.
PFW Management Appointments
December 7, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2898Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 598Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 420The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 302Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 261Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 240WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 221Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 208Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 139In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia