Flavor & Fragrance Specialties (Mahway, NJ) has hired Ruth Vassey as a quality control technician. In addition, Angela Kraft has joined as a quality control clerk. Both Vassey and Kraft report to Amy Bourasseau, quality control manager. Todd McClendon has joined the company as shipping clerk, reporting to Gary Dausch, shipping/receiving manager.
FFS New Hires
November 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2834Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 582Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 442Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 413The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 298Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 250Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 194Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 134In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia