Polarome (Jersey City, NJ) has announced the appointment of Morry Seidel to vice president of sales. Seidel has been with the company for six years and most recently held the post of U.S. sales manager. Seidel's 15 years of industry experience include both domestic and international sales and management positions.
Polarome's New VP
January 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2203Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 566Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 483Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 405The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 241Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 177Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 100Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales