Frutarom has named Anthony Weston general manager of its flavor and fragrance business unit, effective July 1. Weston is responsible for all flavor and fragrance activities for Frutarom, with an emphasis on enhancing and improving the company's activities in the market. He was previously managing director of the recently acquired Oxford Chemicals.
Frutarom Appoints Weston
June 11, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2755Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 578Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 465Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 411The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 298Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 247Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 192Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 131In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia