Fontarôme Chemical, Inc., (Milwaukee, Wisconsin) has appointed Mark Magnarini chief operating officer. In his new role, Magnarini will be responsible for all aspects of operations management, including research and development and purchasing. He has more than 30 years experience in the custom/contract manufacturing industry, and was most recently Fontarôme’s vice president of operations.
New COO at Fontarôme Chemical
June 1, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2894Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 608Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 430The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 309Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 276Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 230Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 144In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 117WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 100Kerry Appoints Edmond Scanlon as CEO
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia