Sensient Technologies Corp. (Milwaukee) has announced two management promotions. The company has named John Collopy treasurer and James Clarke assistant secretary and assistant general counsel. Collopy joined Sensient in 1999 as manager of corporate development and was promoted in 2004 to director of treasury operations. In his new role, Collopy is responsible for the company’s treasury operations. Clarke has served as assistant general counsel since he joined the company in 2003. In his new role, Clarke provides legal support to corporate headquarters and operations in the United States and abroad.
October 30, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 567Bell Announces New Hires
- 416Global Essence Snags New Manager
- 320In Memoriam: Richard Feagin, Senior Flavorist
- 319In Memoriam: Rena "Carol" Aulick-Lynn, Perfumer
- 279Treatt Celebrates Two Anniversaries
- 198Brenntag Welcomes New Manager
- 190In Memoriam: Howard Smith, Sr.
- 171CPL Aromas Hires New Senior Perfumer
- 140Bell Announces New Management
- 122MANE Appoints New Director
- New FEMA Executive Director Appointed
4/20/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- IFF Perfumer Promotions
6/22/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- The Real Business is You: the F&F Career Environment
7/29/2010, Richard Panzarasa
- WFFC Open Dinner: Honoring Benedicte Bron
11/15/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- F&F Q&A: Leveraging R&D Across Categories
12/22/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured