Sensient Technologies Corp. (Milwaukee) has announced two management promotions. The company has named John Collopy treasurer and James Clarke assistant secretary and assistant general counsel. Collopy joined Sensient in 1999 as manager of corporate development and was promoted in 2004 to director of treasury operations. In his new role, Collopy is responsible for the company’s treasury operations. Clarke has served as assistant general counsel since he joined the company in 2003. In his new role, Clarke provides legal support to corporate headquarters and operations in the United States and abroad.
January 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2309Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 568Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 483Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 405The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 243Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 180Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 98Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales