Fragrance West (Van Nuys, California) has appointed Sherri Sebastian senior perfumer. In her new role, Sebastian will utilize her experience in perfumery, management, and product development to contribute to the company’s innovative expansion. She was previously with IFF, Virginia Dare, Manheimer and Creative Concepts, and has her own line of signature scents called Sebastian Signs.
New Senior Perfumer at Fragrance West
May 1, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2865Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 587Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 436Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 416The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 300Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 254Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 197Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 136In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia