Thomas Rabe, CFO of Bertelsmann, is the new member on Symrise’s (Holzminden, Frankfurt) supervisory board. As an independent expert and member of the audit committee of Symrise’s supervisory board, Rabe will advise the group in all financial matters. Rabe has held prominent positions the European Commission, Forrester Norall & Sutton, Treuhandanstalt and RTL Group.
New Member on Symrise's Supervisory Board
April 27, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1668Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 552Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 482Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 398The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 295Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 229Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 163Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 106Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales