International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF; New York) has appointed Christophe de Villeplee vice president, fine fragrance and beauty care worldwide. In his new role, de Villeplee is responsible for developing and executing strategies in the two segments and creating greater alignment across functions and resources worldwide. De Villeplee is a board member of The Fragrance Foundation and the Fragrance Materials Association (FMA).
New Vice President at IFF
April 8, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2891Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 590Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 416The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 301Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 295Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 254Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 244WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 199Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 136In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia