Andreas Pfaltz of the University of Basel, Switzerland, has received the 2008 Ryoji Noyori Prize at the Society of Synthetic Organic Chemistry’s (SSOCJ, Japan) annual general meeting in Tokyo. The international award, sponsored by the Takasago International Corp., honors the most distinguished chemists in the field, and encourages development of asymmetric synthesis technologies.
Andreas Pfaltz Awarded 2008 Ryoji Noyori Prize
March 13, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2865Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 584Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 436Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 413The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 300Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 251Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 249WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 195Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 134In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia