Eugenia Melissaratos, founder of the former Energy Essentials, has died. Melissaratos was an early pioneer in organic essential oil sourcing and aromatheraphy. Later, as a consultant, she aided the launch of A Woman of Uncommon Scents.
March 12, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 575Bell Announces New Hires
- 421Global Essence Snags New Manager
- 349In Memoriam: Rena "Carol" Aulick-Lynn, Perfumer
- 320In Memoriam: Richard Feagin, Senior Flavorist
- 278Treatt Celebrates Two Anniversaries
- 213In Memoriam: Howard Smith, Sr.
- 198Brenntag Welcomes New Manager
- 131CPL Aromas Hires New Senior Perfumer
- 128WFFC Announces New Board
- 127MANE Appoints New Director
- New FEMA Executive Director Appointed
4/20/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- IFF Perfumer Promotions
6/22/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- The Real Business is You: the F&F Career Environment
7/29/2010, Richard Panzarasa
- WFFC Open Dinner: Honoring Benedicte Bron
11/15/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- F&F Q&A: Leveraging R&D Across Categories
12/22/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured