Eugenia Melissaratos, founder of the former Energy Essentials, has died. Melissaratos was an early pioneer in organic essential oil sourcing and aromatheraphy. Later, as a consultant, she aided the launch of A Woman of Uncommon Scents.
March 12, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1563Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 481Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 477Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 232Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 209Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 181The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 147Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 118Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 118In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.