International Flavors & Fragrances (New York) has appointed Ahmet Baydar vice president of global fragrance research. In his new role, Baydar will oversee the research efforts of IFF’s fragrance synthesis, perfumery, and innovation technology groups. His prior experience includes leadership roles in research and development at Procter & Gamble and Gillette.
IFF Appoints Ahmet Baydar
February 13, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1586Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 770Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 344Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 265WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 214Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 213Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 181Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 168ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 164The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 135Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America