Robert Lawless, chairman of the board of McCormick & Company, Inc. (Sparks, Maryland), has announced his retirement effective March 25, 2009. Lawless said his retirement was “consistent with the (company’s) succession plan” and his “own personal wishes.” He will be succeeded by Alan Wilson, McCormick’s president and chief executive officer.
Lawless to Retire as McCormick’s Chairman; Wilson to Succeed
February 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1166Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 766Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 295Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 261WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 195Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 191ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 182Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 155Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 125The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 113WFFC Announces Scholarship Winners