Robert Lawless, chairman of the board of McCormick & Company, Inc. (Sparks, Maryland), has announced his retirement effective March 25, 2009. Lawless said his retirement was “consistent with the (company’s) succession plan” and his “own personal wishes.” He will be succeeded by Alan Wilson, McCormick’s president and chief executive officer.
Lawless to Retire as McCormick’s Chairman; Wilson to Succeed
February 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 434Symrise Bestows Highest Title to Parisian Perfumer
- 306Tamara Steele to be Honored at 2016 WFFC Annual Gala
- 229Morre-Tec Announces New Chief Operating Officer
- 214IFRA NA Welcomes Alexandra Mengesha on Board
- 190Gary Romans Gets Down to Business with New Role at Morre-Tec
- 149IFRA UK Fragrance Forum Announces Speaker
- 119Q&A: Employees Have an Edge in the Beauty Jobs Market
- 53WPC Exclusive Interview with Kate Williams on Creating an Experience Through Fragrance
- 38WPC Exclusive: Christian Seufert and the Evolving Fragrance Landscape
- 33Fragrance West Moves Four Staff in Operations, R&D and Sales
- The Institute of Food Technologists Announces 2015-2016 President
- Letter from the Editor: A New Voice at Perfumer & Flavorist
9/4/2015, Jeb Gleason-Allured and Deniz Ataman
- FFS Appoints Senior Account Executive
9/10/2015, Mino Zaccaro
- Dan Stebbins to Join Senomyx, Inc.
9/21/2015, Deniz Ataman
- Featured Job: Berje, Inc. | Junior Evaluator/Marketing Assistant
9/25/2015, Deniz Ataman