Robert Lawless, chairman of the board of McCormick & Company, Inc. (Sparks, Maryland), has announced his retirement effective March 25, 2009. Lawless said his retirement was “consistent with the (company’s) succession plan” and his “own personal wishes.” He will be succeeded by Alan Wilson, McCormick’s president and chief executive officer.
Lawless to Retire as McCormick’s Chairman; Wilson to Succeed
February 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 340Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 319Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 200Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 153Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 127Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 124Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 118Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 100Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 79In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 62Five More Years for Symrise CEO