Takasago (Tokyo) has appointed Jeff Rotondi senior flavor technologist. He will focus on savory and bakery development and applications. Rotondi was previously with Chr. Hansen and Advanced Food Systems. Anna Chanco has been appointed flavor sensory analyst, responsible for conducting statistical analysis, flavor library testing and sensory focus groups. Brian Coady has been named senior account manager. He is responsible for coordinating the sales team on behalf of major accounts. Coady was previously with Sensient Flavors, Symrise, Dragoco, and FMC Corp.
New Hires at Takasago
January 26, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1595Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 770Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 378Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 265WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 215Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 211Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 184Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 167ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 167The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 134Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America