Takasago (Tokyo) has appointed Jeff Rotondi senior flavor technologist. He will focus on savory and bakery development and applications. Rotondi was previously with Chr. Hansen and Advanced Food Systems. Anna Chanco has been appointed flavor sensory analyst, responsible for conducting statistical analysis, flavor library testing and sensory focus groups. Brian Coady has been named senior account manager. He is responsible for coordinating the sales team on behalf of major accounts. Coady was previously with Sensient Flavors, Symrise, Dragoco, and FMC Corp.
New Hires at Takasago
January 26, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 596Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 340Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 329Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 198Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 182Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 153Katie Gutierrez Named Senior Marketing Manager at Belle Aire Creations
- 136In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 127Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 107Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 100Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales