Symrise (Teterboro, New Jersey) has appointed Larry Garro vice president of the supply chain for the food and nutrition division in North America. In his new role, Garro is responsible for the division’s manufacturing facilities in the United States, and oversees production, material and production planning, logistics, customer care and demand planning.
Symrise Appoints Larry Garro
January 23, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2574Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 575Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 467Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 410The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 297Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 250WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 246Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 188Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 130In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales