Symrise (Teterboro, New Jersey) has appointed Larry Garro vice president of the supply chain for the food and nutrition division in North America. In his new role, Garro is responsible for the division’s manufacturing facilities in the United States, and oversees production, material and production planning, logistics, customer care and demand planning.
Symrise Appoints Larry Garro
January 23, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 576Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 487Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 324Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 284Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 283In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 253Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 227Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 178That New Book Smell With Jo Malone
- 98P&F Profile: Geneviève Berger, Chief Research Officer, Firmenich, Talks Shop
- 91Xavier Ormancey Joins Beautycounter as Head of Product Development