Symrise (Holzminden, Germany) has appointed Klaus Stanzl president scent & care North America. The scent & care division has recently been established through a merger of the former fragrances and sensory ingredients divisions. In his new role, Stanzl is responsible for the further development of the fragrances, cosmetic ingredients, aroma chemicals and oral care business in the North American region. In addition, Stanzl continues in his current role as global president cosmetic ingredients.
Stanzl’s New Role at Symrise
January 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 2883Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 589Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 416The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 312Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 300Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 254Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer
- 248WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 198Armand De Villoutreys to Serve as Firmenich's President of Perfumery and Ingredients
- 136In Memoriam: William J. Downey Jr.
- 88SFC Hosts February Meeting in Philadelphia