Bell Flavors & Fragrances (Northbrook, IL) has announced that Cristalle Keane has been accepted as a certified member of the Society of Flavor Chemists. Keane began her career path as a flavorist in training for Bell in 1999. After five years of being mentored under a senior flavor chemist, she was accepted as an apprentice member in May 2005. Keane’s acceptance as a certified member comes after passing the SFC’s written exam and oral interview.
Keane Named Certified Member of SFC
October 20, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1456Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 768Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 264WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 234Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 223Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 203Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 176ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 152The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 140Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 131Firmenich Hires Boet Brinkgreve as New Chief Supply Chain Officer