In other news, CPL Aromas USA has appointed Chris Casale as creative perfumer based in Somerset, NJ. Casale has 17 years of experience, previously with Firmenich, Aromatech and Alpine Aromatics.
CPL Expands UK Team; Casale Joins USA Team
October 15, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 563Bell Announces New Hires
- 412Global Essence Snags New Manager
- 315In Memoriam: Richard Feagin, Senior Flavorist
- 288In Memoriam: Rena "Carol" Aulick-Lynn, Perfumer
- 280Treatt Celebrates Two Anniversaries
- 199Brenntag Welcomes New Manager
- 176CPL Aromas Hires New Senior Perfumer
- 171In Memoriam: Howard Smith, Sr.
- 140Bell Announces New Management
- 122MANE Appoints New Director
CPL Aromas has reorganized and expanded its UK division. Chrissy Marshall has been appointed CPL UK managing director. In this role she is responsible for the UK based perfumery, evaluation, sales and marketing teams. Tim Gage has been appointed technical perfumer. After working as a perfumer in the industry for 10 years, Gage joined CPL’s global regulatory team in 2002. Alison Jaggard joins CPL as senior account manager and is responsible for growing two key UK accounts. She was previously with Symrise and Robertet. Andrew Short joins as technical account manager and is concentrating on household and industrial accounts. He was previously with Symrise, Univar & Accantia. Tara Walsh joins the CPL UK marketing team as product manager.
- New FEMA Executive Director Appointed
4/20/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- IFF Perfumer Promotions
6/22/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- The Real Business is You: the F&F Career Environment
7/29/2010, Richard Panzarasa
- WFFC Open Dinner: Honoring Benedicte Bron
11/15/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured
- F&F Q&A: Leveraging R&D Across Categories
12/22/2010, Jeb Gleason-Allured