Symrise has hired Marcus Leben to the newly created position of principal international chef of the savory business unit for Europe, Africa and the Middle East in the flavor and nutrition division. This role links the development and application technology departments and works closely with consumer research. Leben has 13 years of professional experience cooking at star-rated restaurants throughout Europe. In his new role, Leben’s main responsibilities include strategically expanding and supervising the company’s international chef’s network. In addition, he will also assume primary responsibility in developing chicken and beef flavorings.
Leben Joins Symrise
October 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 576Summer Johnson to Lead IFRANA’s Communications
- 487Flavor Has a New Face with Howard Smith, Jr.
- 337In Memoriam: Ira Kapp
- 324Hershey Hands Michele Buck a Sweet Presidential Treat
- 289Firmenich Nominates Master Perfumers
- 233Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 227Five More Years for Symrise CEO
- 187That New Book Smell With Jo Malone
- 99P&F Profile: Geneviève Berger, Chief Research Officer, Firmenich, Talks Shop
- 93Xavier Ormancey Joins Beautycounter as Head of Product Development