Symrise has hired Marcus Leben to the newly created position of principal international chef of the savory business unit for Europe, Africa and the Middle East in the flavor and nutrition division. This role links the development and application technology departments and works closely with consumer research. Leben has 13 years of professional experience cooking at star-rated restaurants throughout Europe. In his new role, Leben’s main responsibilities include strategically expanding and supervising the company’s international chef’s network. In addition, he will also assume primary responsibility in developing chicken and beef flavorings.
Leben Joins Symrise
October 14, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in People News
- 1470Camille McDonald to Retire from Bath & Body Works
- 768Parfumeurs du Monde Create Five "Olfactory Tales"
- 282Fragrance West Presents Jane Pinda as VP of Sales
- 261WFFC Welcomes New Board Members in Chicago, Cincinnati and New Jersey
- 215Takasago Promotes Michael Lankin to Senior Manager of Aroma Ingredients
- 201Bell Announces New Hire and Two Promotions
- 176ACI Presents Staff Promotions
- 151The Notables 2017 Announces Future of Fragrance Leaders
- 141Givaudan Appoints Head of Fine Fragrances North America
- 114WFFC Announces Scholarship Winners